March 2019 Committee Minutes
Troops 619 & 226 Committee Minutes 3/11/2019
- Call to order
- Called to order 6:50pm with Kevin, Corinne, Kathy and Tim in attendance
- Treasurer Report
- Committee authorized adding Corinne to Troop 619 account and opening new account for Troop 226. We will need a 2ndperson added to that account.
- Fundraising Report
- Camp Cards available – see Pitt for details, Kevin has cards
- Recruitment Report
- Advancement Report
- COH upcoming 4/29.
- Service Report
- 3/16/2019 Church work day
- 3/23/2019 Kiwanis Pancake Breakfast – see Adrionna for details.
- 5/17/2019 CITD Kid’s Night Out – camping activity
- 5/25/2019 Memorial Day flags at National Memorial Cemetery
- Outdoor Report
- 3/15-3/16 ScoutCon at Heard
- OA NYLS/DLC at Geronimo 3/22-3/24
- 3/30-3/13 AZ Game & Fish Expo at Ben Avery
- 4/5-4/7 Troop 619 backpacking – Tucson area TBD
- 4/26-4/28 Crew 2619/ Troop 226 joint campout – Knoll Lake
- 6/29-7/6 Geronimo – Camperships through Council – Due by March 31
- Upcoming Sedona backpacking trip in March???
- Senior Patrol Leader Report
- Scoutmaster Report
- We are still looking for a new committee chair
- Voting on updated By Laws for Scouts BSA Troop 619 – Bylaws approved. Will be sent to Patrick for uploading to website.
- Need names of Scouts going to Geronimo ASAP. 2ndpayment is past due.
- Friends of Scouting – 100% unit participation. Any amount can be donated and can be set up on monthly payment plan. $50.00 MUSTbe paid per scout.