Troop 619 & 226 Committee Meeting 6-13-2020

  • Call to order
    • 7:45
  • Treasurer Report (Corinne was absent)
    • 226  has $
      • Geronimo supplies – need reimbursement
    • 619  has $2,471.18
  • Fundraising Report
    • Popcorn update – we need a volunteer
      • Online direct sale (Heather (480-)643-0337
        • Begin July 1
        • First order due Aug 31
      • 2 store fronts (Fry’s) Aug 17 …
  • Recruitment Report 
    • 9/25 – 9/27   R bar C (619 & 226) (at Geronimo last year)
    • Recharter in July – Lisa 
      • July 15 deadline (can use scout account, and Lisa will find out the total)  All YPT is complete, but Lisa needs to hear from Corinne about sending payment
      • Next recharter no friends of scouting (future – 60 youth, 10 adults + recharter/program fees)
    • Troop Dues – (July 31st? August 1st?)
      • Need to set fees for year (should be low fees/lack of church use)
  • Advancement Report
    • Caleb and Will had documents signed by committee chair and they would like to have their eagle presented at the next COH
    • Kathy would like to have all advancement for COH by August 3rd
  • Service Report
    • none
  • Outdoor Report 
    • Virtual Camping 
    • Geronimo – 226
  • Senior Patrol Leader Report
    • 619
    • 226
    • Pitt- Troop elections were tonight (SPL will be Cody, Jack will be ASPL) 
    • Tyler, Will, and Caleb earned their eagle and Kyle and Jack are working on theirs
    • Heather – Geronimo was successful
    • They would like to have the same spot at Geronimo and would like to have the $200 fee paid for if possible
    • They have supplies that need reimbursement from the treasurer
    • August 17th they have election
    • August 31st they have Order of the Aarow elections
  • Old business
    • Fundraising Chair?
  • New Business
    • COH Aug 24
    • Parent meeting was held before this meeting and we would like to take the first 10-15 minutes to share ideas and see how things are going