November 2017 Committee Minutes
Committee Meeting 11-13-17
- Called to Order at 6:55
- Treasurer’s Report- Council Account $205.00 and Troop Funds has $5799.64, but we owe $4763.24 to council for the popcorn, $691.60 for recharter, and $1,465.25 owed to scouts in scout accounts. We are still owed $498.22 from boys for dues and Geronimo.
- Recruitment Update- Zoe and Richard were at roundtable to promote the troop. Pack #916 came to our last troop meeting. Lisa can not go to round table in January and February, but Kevin, Richard and Pitt can make
- Fundraising Update- Nothing new
- Advancement Update- We are planning the merit badge clinic on December 3rd
- Service Update– We are going to plan
- Outdoor Update-
- Scout Update- Tyler shared some details from the last few campouts. They are working on rank and scout skills for the next two months.
- Reavis Ranch Backpacking Trip October 20-22nd
- First Aide, CPR, and AED training at Cross in the Desert on October 28th
- Troop Halloween Potluck- October 30th
- District Camporee R.C. Ranch-November 10-12th
- Upcoming events
- Chuck boxes- The guts were purchased and now they just require time to build them. We are also planning on using the shed on the church site.
- Recycle Your Bicycle Workshop 1340 E Jackson every Saturday through the first week of December.
- Citizenship Merit Badge Clinic- December 3rd
- Wreaths Across Veterans Cemetery- December 16th
- Scout Holiday Party- Saturday- December 16th following the wreaths
- Pancake Breakfast Fundraiser at Cross in the Desert- December 31st 10:15 A.M. (serving at 11:00)
- Winter Snowboarding Trip- January 19-21
Next Committee Meeting is Monday, December 11th!